New Leaf Retail Location Search
New Leaf, as a wholesaler, only sells to retailers for resale. We encourage you to support your local stores where you will find many of the products New Leaf sells as well as a community of like minded souls.
Why we encourage you to support local book stores:
We all succumb to the convenience of online shopping. It's great when you know what you want, but when it comes to browsing, online can never compare to the experience of a good bookstore. The sad truth is that if we only use the bookstore for browsing and rarely buy there, they will cease to exist. They are not Amazon showrooms. Not only that, but bookstores provide community where you can meet others who share your interests.
When you shop at an independently-owned business, your entire community benefits:
- Spend $100 at a local and $68 of that stays in your community. Spend the same $100 at a national chain, and your community only sees $43.
- Local businesses create higher-paying jobs for our neighbors.
- More of your taxes are reinvested in your community--where they belong.
- Buying local means less packaging, less transportation, and a smaller carbon footprint.
- Shopping in a local business district means less infrastructure, less maintenance, and more money to beautify your community.
- Local retailers are your friends and neighbors—support them and they’ll support you.
- Local businesses donate to charities at more than twice the rate of national chains.
- More independents means more choice, more diversity, and a truly unique community.